Our long-term client is a heavyweight FinTech and leading player in the open banking/ lending space. They are looking for a top-notch lead developer/senior (to step into a lead role) to join an award winning team for innovation, with strong full stack experience (60/40 backend/frontend). Working directly with head of product team and closely with a legendary CTO your focus will be to execute high quality code, design serverless architecture solutions and coach / guide a small team. You will be able to think big while also being able to focus on the detail to ensure our client delivers quality products. You understand what quality, scalable and maintainable code really mean and you can put this into practice.
Working with a very modern serverless tech stack (Golang, Vue, Lambdas, AWS, Docker) - so we are looking for someone who can continue to improve and scale their technical products.
If you have an active GitHub profile include a link because we want to see it!
As a Lead Developer you will be responsible for:
- Delivering features and enhancements to our customer facing products
- Working with the CTO and team to design and build the application architecture
- Being a champion of the agile process and practices
- Working with the Product Owner to scope and size for our future roadmap
- Establishing technical standards and ensure adherence across the team
- Must have FinTech experience
- Significant proven experience building complex web applications and architectures
- Either currently a senior developer looking to step into a lead role or you have experience as a lead mentoring and guiding other developers.
- Experience building webservices and RESTful APIs in Golang or Node
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Lombdas
- Experience with Single Page Apps (React, Angular, VueJS)
- Deep understanding of development best practises, patterns and principles
- Bachelor degree in computer science (or equivalent)
You will offer outstanding communication skills, the ability to work with stakeholders and the leadership team combined with being a great team player. This role is being led by Dan Gordon (CSM & CPO) IT Recruitment Practice Lead & Sarah Kissane Senior Specialist Recruiter. Job# 238522. To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.