Born from an ethical mission, realised through technical innovation and seeded by high profile multi-million-dollar investments, we are hiring for a booming start-up whose bespoke platform and products are used by tens of thousands of users each day. This is a crucial role in a business which is becoming massively successful whilst delivering on an incredibly important mission to benefit society…
They need an experienced technical lead to develop their data analytics stack, expanding existing technology to deliver business, customer and user metrics, reporting and dashboards across significant datasets. You will work for leaders who literally wrote the books about some very cool tech stuff.
AWS hosted, their backend systems primarily run on Node.js, whilst front-end reporting uses React.js with data consumed via RESTful API's…though their charting approach needs to be revisited.
A remote first company, operating on a blended model with the majority of your time spent WFH and optional office hours. You can be based anywhere in Australia and will receive generous work from home allowance to set up your ideal work & tech environment at home. Availability during Sydney business hours is a must, as is a good high speed internet connection.
Key skills & attributes...
"You have deep expertise in Node.js, AWS, back-end systems, databases (Postgres, DocumentDB, and DynamoDB ideally - or something similiar) and working with large data sets"
- You're an amazing communicator, well suited to working with other great communicators in a remote first business.
- You have become great at what you do through dedication and passion for your craft.
- You love learning and growing with other talented people who are dedicated to their crafts, in a friendly culture of collaboration, authenticity, honesty and openness … with zero tolerance for politics or BS.
- You're are a great leader, who knows how to help others grow
- You have a massive bias towards action and taking initiative.
- Have experience with Docker and CI/CD
We are recruiting this role for our client on an exclusive basis. Suitable candidates will be contacted by one of our senior consultants who has deep knowledge of the customer and this role and a good grasp of technology and what you do.
If you are specialist data analytics technical lead who wants to apply their expertise to a challenging and first of its kind mission which make a truly positive difference to society, then please apply now. Job# 210073
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.