Our client is seeking to engage Tech Lead - Data Engineering to work closely with teams across the domain to deliver, maintain, and improve data assets, data quality, business outcomes as well as the culture.
The primary duties of the role include:
- At least 7-8 years appropriate industry experience in large Insurance organisation.
- Strong SQL background, with capability to Write SQL with a performance mindset, troubleshoot performance, mentor, and train other staff.
- Strong skills and experience in building data assets using a leading data integration/ETL tools such as
- Deep understanding of databases, data storage and data movement tools including how optimise development & approaches aligning to best practices.
- Proficient in using and manipulation multiple data structures/formats including and not limited to
- Proficient with version control tools and other developer utilities to develop and use continuous integration and test pipelines for database and data applications.
- Demonstrable ability to perform analysis, data mapping validation as well as data model implementation. Comfortable working and leading within conceptual, logical, and physical data models following either In mon or Kimball patterns.
- Strong understanding of BI data structures and how to optimise data delivery for different BI Reporting tools such as
- Strong programming skills and ability to learn new programming techniques and languages
- Advantageous, good working knowledge of Kafka or other streaming data pipeline/analytics/data integration platform(s)
- IBM Netezza
- AWS Redshift
- IBM Db2 Warehouse
- SQL Server
- IBM IDR
- AWS DMS
- AWS S3
- AWS Athena
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266