Working for a global Top ASX 30 Company in the Gaming Entertaining Industry. At present they are growing their team and looking for additional talent with expertise in C#.
We are looking for a Software Tech Lead with expertise in C# development who will be responsible for designing and leading product development for a Global Company's next generation gaming platform. You will lead implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards. As a Software Tech Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that designs are in alignment with system's technical roadmap.
What you'll do
- Perform complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to internal clients.
- Work with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development.
- Define technical product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Develop strategies to realize significant cost savings with reusability and solve issues of software quality.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns for the development organization.
- Coordinate with other global technology and games teams on dependencies.
- Mentor and guide Sr. and non-Sr. Software engineers.
- Use your expert level C# / .NET coding, design, and debugging skills daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Expert level C#/ skills.
- Experience tech lead large enterprise level software projects.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in writing Windows programs using a major programming language like C#/.NET.
- Proficiency in modeling environments such as Unified Modeling Language (UML) and at least one EA modeling tool is also required.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or its equivalent.
This role is working with World Leader in Gaming Entertainment with a robust benefits package. You'll have plenty of talented professionals to learn from and work with. To apply for this position, please contact Sarah Kissane and quote reference number #236806