Our client, a well-known and respected brand, is seeking a Contact Centre Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis.
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated experience leading a dynamic team and take pride in your ability to identify and anticipate the needs of internal customers to deliver services that meet and exceed expectations.
You will be responsible for the day to day supervision of the service desk team members, and will lead an exceptional service, based on passion for customer service. You will provide a supportive and engaging culture with customer focused goals that you consistently encourage and display every day.
As a Team Leader in a busy contact centre environment you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating leadership and a high commitment to the achievement of all service targets and delivery of superior customer service
- Monitor and enforce the adherence of Service Desk Knowledge Base standards to improve first level resolution
- Monitor the logging of incidents via the Incident Management System and escalate to the Contact Centre Manager when necessary to ensure the integrity of call data and problem management analysis
- Convert incidents to problems where required, to identify the root cause and reduce the number of incidents experienced by the customer
- Address identified discrepancies between defined internal KPIs and current performance from reports, to ensure the defined internal KPIs are achieved
- Act as the first level escalation point for customers and the Senior Service Desk Operator to ensure Service Level Agreements are met and on-going quality service is delivered to the business
Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a Team Leader in a large contact centre environment
- Ability to coach and mentor as well the ability to performance manage
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a highly structured and process driven environment
- Experience in vendor or service level management
- Workforce management and the ability to deal with people issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client is a market leader with a strong global brand, known for customer experience as well as offering genuine career opportunities.
If you possess the aforementioned skills and experience, please apply today. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Katrina on 08 8112 7400.
(Please note we will review your applications on our return from shutdown on Monday 8th January 2018)