Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Team Leader to work in their Policy & Technical Support team to provide specialist guidance and direction to Fraud & Compliance. This is an initial 12 month engagement and is working in Canberra's South.
The Team leaders are responsible for leading, developing and guiding staff. They provide a high level of support to their team/s, supporting staffing and workflow priorities, and monitoring performance, health and wellbeing. Team Leaders work with their staff to resolve escalated issues, identify learning and development needs and manage and implement change.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the team/s including supporting work priorities, resources and workflow
- Develop staff capability through coaching, training, and work with the leadership group to identify staff learning and development needs
- Contribute to relevant business and people planning and development strategies to improve against key performance measures
- Prepare a range of written material including guidelines, procedures, reports, and corporate documentation
- Manage customer feedback and complaints, including assessing and resolving issues and incidences escalated by staff
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- An understanding of the business operations and systems of the NDIA.
- Understanding of NDIS legislation, Rules and Operational Guidelines.
- Experience working in the human services sector.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding or lived experience of disability.
Click apply now for immediate consideration!
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.