Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Team Leader - Intake and Assessment (APS 6 equivalent contract role) for a long-term contract at their location in Tuggeranong, ACT.
About the position:
The Team Leaders are responsible for leading, developing and guiding staff. They provide a high level of support to their teams, support staffing and workflow priorities and monitoring performance, health and wellbeing.
The Team Leader will:
- Manage their own work and that of the team in the context of completing priorities, including business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the team/s including supporting work priorities, resources and workflow
- Lead, guide and support staff including management performance, attendance and health and wellbeing
- Develop staff capability through coaching, training, and work with the leadership group to identify staff learning and development needs
- Escalate issues that adversely impact on policy, performance and/or service, including critical incidents.
- Monitor and report work output and quality against established performance standards through analysis and reporting to Executive/s
- Prepare and coordinate the staff roster and allocate work based on resources and priorities.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Job Reference: 196639
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.