Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Team Leader, IT Service Desk, to work on a night shift (7pm to 7am) with a rotating shift pattern of 4 nights on, 4 nights off.
This is a long-term contract opportunity, with excellent career prospects working in a large organisation that really values their staff.
Managing a dedicated IT Service Desk night shift of 3 people, you will support a large and diverse user base in Adelaide. To be successful in this IT Service Desk Team Leader role, you will have:
- Proven ability to lead a team, to develop effective communications and establish supportive networks
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve through investigation, research and consultation
- Ability to document procedures to improve response, installations, training and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines, work under pressure with minimal supervision, determine priorities, plan and organise work and maintain accuracy
- Taking significant responsibility for the Users service experience and consistently striving to deliver high quality ICT support.
- Managing incoming calls and emails in a disciplined and structured manner, exceeding minimum service standards defined by the line manager
- Providing leadership and support to team members in the triage and resolution of complex or major incidents
- Providing high level service desk support for standard desktop applications, and other approved software, leading to high levels of first call resolution of incidents
- Effectively managing the escalation of incidents to other sections of the business and external service providers, maintaining ownership of the incident until it is resolved and closed. Taking appropriate escalation actions when resolution times fall outside agreed service standards
- Ultimately the successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, be experienced in leading and managing staff and knowledgeable on incident and request management in an ITIL environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of excellent customer service.
- Significant experience in working effectively in a technical IT Service Desk environment
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration, or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential conversation.