Our client is seeking to engage a Team Lead - Windows and VMware with extensive knowledge in all facets of AD-related tasks and activities.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Administering a Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012 r2 active directory domain using standard Microsoft snap-ins such as Active Directory Users and Computers, Domains and Trusts, Sites and Services, Active Directory replication, and others as necessary.
- Understanding of FSMO Roles
- Creating objects in active directory
- Managing share permissions
- üMS Exchange
- CITRIX support
- Delegating active directory object permissions (e.g., users, groups)
- Managing groups and permissions
- Microsoft Distributed File System
- Microsoft Distributed File System Replication
- Microsoft File/Print services
- Experience managing Active Directory-integrated DNS and DHCP solutions.
- Creating and managing group policies and troubleshooting
- Active Directory Migration experience
- Improve AD processes and automate repetitive tasks wherever feasible.
- Configuring and maintaining WSUS and/or SCCM server
- Excellent writing skills with a proven background in writing documentation & presentations
- Experience developing scripted solutions using Microsoft PowerShell.
- Installation of ESX Servers, vCenter Server and vSphere Client
- Extensive knowledge in advance features of ESX VMOTION, SVMOTION, HA and DRS.
- Experience in P2V, V2V MIGRATION using VMware Converter and Provisioning VMs from templates and cloning.
- Worked on disaster recovery using SRM-Site recovery manager
- Health Check for VMs and ESX host
- Experience in enterprise level PKI administration
- Experience in Enterprise level AD sites and service administration/management
- Experience AD trust relationship configuration and troubleshooting
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.