Our client is seeking an experienced Team Lead / senior software engineering to work in their applications team. This is an exciting project where you will be responsible for building a platform capable of running performance diagnostics around home connectivity devices.
- Development and team leadership / mentoring - Depends on your level
- Deliver the architecture, design, and productization of high quality and high performance embedded realtime systems software that improves customer advocacy and reduces home customer problems via innovate solutions in home connectivity devices.
- Enhance, productise and integrate with existing solution components (Such as the OpenWRT platform) to create a complete end-end systems solution.
- Review code
- Lead by example in developing structured, clean reusable code
- Could be a Developer, Team lead, Mentoring or even have Management experience
- Significant experience developing high reliability, secure and scalable embedded software in a production system
- Strong hands on development skills in C++
- Understands low level programming and network technologies: Eg, DNS, DHC and Home networking diagnostics
- Understanding of network servers and routers
- Experience with Open WRT or other gateway software platforms
- Experience with Linux application development
- Lambda knowledge would be preferred but not essential
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY