Our client is one of the leaders in the financial services and banking industry. They are currently seeking for enthusiastic and dynamic individual join their Advanced Analytics Enablement team.
In this role, you to support the Advanced Analytics Enablement team in managing and delivering clean and concise content zones and data for the team. They are looking for someone who is well organised, IT literate and comes from a strong administration background. As this role will involve Clearing up of the team's SharePoint, booking meeting rooms and organising diaries.
This role will be a 5-month contract.
- Review and curate the central analytics team's content zones and documentation. Review and curate content across multiple platforms for e.g. confluence, intranet, share-point, shared drives etc. for Data Science, Analytics, Engineering and Operations within the client's security and technology requirements.
- Support team operations as required.
- Create and manage contents pages as required.
- Aggregate data by, data type, role, subject, module, chapter, etc.
- Distillation, Elevation, Merging, Chronology.
- Integrate links so users can easily navigate these resources.
- Use clear, concise, descriptive content so that online users know exactly where to go and for what purposes.
- Review, categorize and conform the central analytics team's documentation and content zones.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Good skills in personal work organisation and time management.
- Able to develop and plan work to meet objectives.
- Previous Admin experience
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #198514