We are looking for a recruitment consultant to join this role in providing support to the Recruitment team across various aspects of recruitment including sourcing, operations and reporting.
- To join the Contingent Recruitment Team.
- This individual will be responsible for working on the end to end Extension Process plus also managing a dash of end to end contingent recruitment roles as well.
- Start: ASAP - they will only be viewing apps who have 0-1 week notice max.
- Current end date: 28th June 2019.
- Salary: $37-40/hr inclusive of super to contractor
- Location: Melbourne
Day to Day:
- Big focus on extensions and
- Participate in attracting and placing the best talent
- Manage a range of processes including candidate assessments, reviews, checks and the offer process including negotiation
- Support Agency Partners where required on relevant roles
- Consult on market and competitor information & communicate recruitment trends & market intelligence
- Articulate processes and policies relating to Recruitment as required
- Develop relevant connections with external candidates to pipeline for future opportunities
- Collaborate and consult on the best sourcing strategy and execute, in conjunction with other teams/partners as required
About you - you will bring:
- End to end recruitment delivery experience (agency based recruitment exposure desirable)
- Solving problems of moderate complexity in a customer/client facing environment
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships both internal and external
- Managing multiple tasks of moderate complexity
- Identify and consult on business requirements
- Coaching and mentoring on process and policy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply now with your CV in WORD format
WE WILL BE SUBMITTING CVS TO CLIENT COB FRIDAY 11TH