- Location: North Ryde
- Initial 6 months Contract + extensions
- Varied Role
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a market leader in North Ryde. Working closely with hiring managers you will responsible for end to end recruitment for a range roles.
Your responsibilities will include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and managing recruitment partners. To be successful in this role, you will be a highly organised, responsive and analytical recruitment professional
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details,
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience with PageUp i
- Internal recruitement experience is desirable
- Fast paced recruitment experience
- High volume recruiment will be desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to start ASAP!
Our client is looking to interview next week. Apply now!!!