Talend Lead / Senior Developer
Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking a Talend Lead/Senior Developer to working onsite with their client in Sydney.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in leading and developing applicaitons for a national Australian business.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- 8 years of ETL development experience
- Experience in Real Time processing and java, Talend DI
- Creating custom Talend routines is must.
- Must have at least 3 years of Talend Data integration experience
- Strong end-to-end solution design skills
- Must have experience with data loads into relational database (Oracle/DB2) and Datalake[s3]
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in formulating the ETL Strategy
- Experience in Design for various components of Talend
- Ability to design and develop complex ETL Processes and identify areas of optimizations
- Experienced in Testing, Debugging and Performance Tuning of any ETL bottlenecks
- Extensive SQL experience (queries, joins, etc.) and RDMS databases
- Good knowledge of context variables, parallel processing in Talend
- Understand requirements and create low level design documents
- Creating test data through automated scripts and Testing of the Talend code
- Development will include processing Mainframe, DB2, XML and Json files Processing.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josh Whitehead quoting: 186650 or please click the apply button.