Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and hands-on Tableau Developer for a long-term contract role in Canberra. This is an initial engagement through until June 2020, with long-term rolling extensions and requires a seasoned professional, with deep experience across complex, government environments.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development and training of permanent staff in the Tableau product
- Facilitating the capability enhancement that will enable our Client to transition the Tableau product from a vendor supported product to a product that is supported in-house
- Blending, cleansing, enhancing and enriching data of various types, sizes, structures and sources
- Providing problem diagnosis and resolution as well as conducting environment configuration
- Managing standalone projects as well as working collaboratively within a small team
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 5 or more years development experience with Tableau, along with proven experience in Tableau Server architecture
- Proven track record in the development of tableau for a wide variety of audiences
- Experience with engaging and supporting business users in the design, development and implementation of reporting solutions
- Demonstrated intermediate SQL experience, especially familiarity with Teradata and/or DB2
- Demonstrated intermediate Business Objects skills and a background in other Business Intelligence tools
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197811
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.