Would you like to be a Tableau Developer for one of Australia's biggest companies? This role sits within an expanding and innovative data team who are committed to developing a leading analytics ecosystem for their business.
The primary function of this role is to articulate and translate complex data and analysis into effective visual representations, providing valuable insights into the behaviour and performance of the organisations workforce and partners.
- Analyse complex data sets/ sources and information to understand the key messages requiring communication and understanding
- Translate information into clear and concise messaging that address the key communication purpose
- Visually represent information in an effective manner, creating consistent and clear messaging that is easily understood and enables informed decision making
- Develop new frameworks and approaches to presenting critical information
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly publication of business performance review, scorecards & dashboards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced Tableau skills
- Advanced Excel
- 3+ years' experience in analysis, data management and reporting
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong customer service and delivery focus
If you are looking for the next big opportunity in your career, submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 188658.