- Large Australian Bank
- Tableau, SQL, ETL, Data Warehousing/Modelling/Mining
- Flexible Working arrangements or North Sydney Based
About the role:
The project is to convert the current legacy Oracle platform to Tableau and upgrade the SQL Server database to V2016. The role requires someone with strong Data Warehouse, ETL, Data Modelling and with Tableau dashboard development experience to participate in the project delivery
- Design and develop solutions to schedule and at a high level of quality
- Work with end users and business analysts to understand business processes, procedures
- Develop key controls aligned to standards and guidelines for the development processes
- Develop design specifications and technical documentation.
- Design User Interface in Tableau dashboards and reports that meet agreed service timing and quality standards
- Accurately model data and information flows for Data Engineering and Tableau dashboards
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years IT experience in software development roles and 3+ years development experience in data warehousing, ETL processes, data modelling and data mining and development experience in building Tableau Dashboards and Reports
- Strong understanding of infrastructure, network and contemporary tools and database design & development concepts
- Experience in agile development, continuous integration, test automation, software configuration, installation and deployment
- In depth knowledge of SQL, experience in SSIS, Control M or equivalent
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 205160.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.