- Leading Consultancy
- Potential long-term contract
- Banking clients
Our client is looking for a Tableau Developer to work on large project. This is for a leading consultancy onsite with a bank.
Experience and skills required:
- Tableau Developers are Tableau professionals who can build secure data layers using extracts or live connections, visualizations and interfaces for Tableau dashboards.
- Tableau user interface knowledge: charts, graphs, tables, custom expressions, properties, navigations, layout
- SQL/Data knowledge: data acquisition and manipulations skills in SQL-compliant or other data sources.
- Developing effective information models and using different data extraction facilities like on-demand, in-memory or in-db depending on the requirement
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, data mapping and data design.
- Developing front end applications using Tableau
- Extract, transform, join and load data from multiple data sources into the Tableau application
- Design, build, test and debug Tableau solutions based upon specified requirements
- Follow implementation standards
- Finding the key areas of automation to make the business processes smooth
- Problem-solving skills to resolve the issues that appear during development
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
Ref: 202 893