Would you like to be a Data Visualisation & Reporting Specialist for one of Australia's biggest companies? This role sits within an expanding and innovative data team who are committed to developing a leading analytics ecosystem for their business.
The primary function of this role is to contribute to the development of advanced analytical reporting to deliver key insights, so the company can meet its business strategy and operational effectiveness goals.
The successful candidate must have hands-on Alteryx experience to be considered for this role.
- Develop automated reporting solutions and increasing the level of insight by creating data visualisations, through understanding analytical requirements and strategy
- Develop and maintain existing datasets and reporting, to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Demonstrate an optimisation and data driven insights mindset to identify and define opportunities to drive productivity gains
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing maintainence of advanced analytical applications that focus on tactical solutions for complex business problems
- Support the re-engineering of processes, and provide detailed guidance on process design
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST have hands-on experience with Alteryx and Tableau
- Solid SQL experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills supported by advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Statistical modelling skills - (ability to determine, design, build and execute an appropriate treatment)
- Experience in Finance and Accounting
- Understanding of business and financial impacts of operational decisions
If this sounds like the role for you, please hit the APPLY button now!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 188458