Our Federal Government Client is seeking a TRIM Systems Administrator.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2022 with option to extend for a further period up to 12 months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Contributing to strategy and innovation for TRIM capabilities to increase efficiencies in delivering quality outcomes;
- Staying current with, and implementing industry best practices and metrics to help the team and its processes continuously improve;
- Providing Technical System Management of the HPE Records Management 8.3 EDRMS system, providing technical developmental support and developmental design to meet the needs of the Department;
- Scheduling and supervising maintenance and installation work and ensuring that operational problems are identified and resolved;
- Applying data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of corporate operations to establish, modify and maintain data structures and associated components.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Extensive (5+ years) TRIM Systems Administration experience, minimum version 8+ and Content Manager 9.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, or a related discipline, and training and/or certifications in one or both of the following: TRIM and ITIL.
- Expertise in Visual Studio, SQL Query, Windows server operations and Elastic Search.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience in NET/.NET development and TRIM SDK.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently or have the ability to obtain possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 236903
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.