Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced TFS Dev-Ops Specialist for an initial contract duration of 10 months, working in Canberra.
In this role, your duties will include:
- Creating and managing TFS/Azure DevOps Services build and release definitions across large teams
- Creating & Maintaining PowerShell scripts to automate the CI build process
- Managing TFS/Azure DevOps Services agents including keeping software up to date while monitoring potential performance issues
- Managing Projects and Project Collections including Security Permissions
- Creating Git/TFVC source repositories
- Advising and solving complex build and release issues
- Assisting with TFS/Azure DevOps Reporting tasks including creating project dashboards, reporting services reports, as well as managing the data warehouse and analysis services
- Assisting with Interactive automation testing releases definitions
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience with TFS/VSTS/Dev-Ops Services in a Government Environment using Microsoft Technology Stack.
- Strong understanding of the CI/CD automation pipeline, on premise and in the cloud.
- Experience in managing builds/releases in a large team environment.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting tasks.
- Application of and management of Industry Standard CI/CD Branching models for Enterprise Applications.
- Ability to work in a team, with strong communication and collaboration skills.
Experience in any of the following technologies (or similar) would be desirable:
- Experience with Git.
- Experience and understanding of firewalls, load-balancers, general networking concepts, components and processes.
- Manage TFS/VSTS/Dev Ops Agents Both interactive and non-interactive.
- Strong understanding of Security Models.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting job reference 197299 for further details.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.