Telecom CCNP/CCNA with experience: Operations and design - Multiple Positions
Our client is undertaking a digital transformation towards becoming a utility of the future by implementing a fully digital system where our systems and data, and therefore our people, are better connected. They utilise Cisco as the supplier for the majority of active data networks components. In total there are in excess of 750 units deployed. A range of models and configurations are utilised comprising of both Cisco IOS and Cisco Meraki devices. The network also facilitates security, wireless, VOIP and video conferencing facilities. Technical resources should be familiar with underlying technology concepts and capable to design, implement and troubleshoot these systems using contemporary monitoring and diagnostic utilities.
We are seeking submissions for a Cisco Certified Network Professional or Cisco Certified Network Associate with 5 or more years' experience in an enterprise environment to provide operational support and simple design in the EQL Corporate Data Network.
The work spans Operations and maintenance, monitoring, configuring, implementing, documenting and testing of enterprise Data Networks infrastructure.
- Apply technical knowledge to effectively analyse and resolve incidents and problems with respect to network problems. This includes LAN/WAN, Data Centre, Wireless, etc
- Monitor and report on Voice & Data Network metrics and capacity in order to meet agreed service levels and policies.
- Adhere to and manage established network security standards. Assist with identifying, defining and documenting additional standards where required.
- Liaise with contract or internal staff to perform implementation activities including network equipment installation and programming, testing and commissioning.
- Documentation: system diagrams, design documents, maintenance of standards, test plans and work instructions.
- Current CCNA / CCNP qualification with at least five (5) years working experience in an enterprise environment are a prerequisite.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco Meraki configuration and implementation: CMNO/ECMS1/ECMS2
- Other Cisco qualifications: Security, Wireless, Design, etc.
- Relevant IT or Engineering degree
- Experience in use of Steelhead Central, Riverbed or similar products.
- Ability to use Network data capture & analysis tools eg Wireshark
- Experience with formal Project Management and Operational Methodologies e.g. Prince 2 and ITIL
- Demonstrated, relevant experience in a large enterprise environment.
- Prior experience with Energex/ Ergon Energy / SPARQ/ EQL networking environments
- Demonstrated, relevant experience in data communication operations and maintenance, implementation, testing and documentation.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this role, call Donna or Bharti on 07 3319 7555 quoting Ref No: 200600