Our client is a well-recognized Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to deliver best practice outcomes across all aspects of the recruitment process including; strategic sourcing, attracting and placing the best talent to shape the evolving culture.
In the role you'll play an active role coaching and building relationships with TA Delivery and Support teams to help drive best practice recruitment processes and successful hiring outcomes on all recruitment activities.
The role is an initial 6-month contract with possible extension!
About the role:
- Manage and work collaboratively with TA Delivery teams to attract and deliver on hiring the best talent through efficient quality approaches to sourcing, assessing and selection, and executing in collaboration with other teams/individuals as required
- Work with business stakeholders to understand upcoming workforce plans, enabling you to coach TA Delivery teams to build and maintain a healthy talent pipeline for future roles where possible
- Provide consultation and advice on market and competitor information, communicate recruitment trends & relevant insights to key stakeholders utilising data to inform decisions
- Actively contribute to the resourcing capacity view for the team, including future capacity planning
- Ensure commercial oversight when closing requisitions or considering bespoke recruitment solutions
- Ensure process and policy are adhered to and all mandatory learning requirements are completed as and when requested
- Liaises with stakeholders to identify talent for current opportunities
- Develops and manages recruitment assessment activities for the enterprise
- Empowers the team to make decisions, act independently, and to escalate when help is required to solve problems and/or remove organizational barriers.
- Leverages proactive sourcing techniques to identify, engage and gather market intelligence from talent
- Identifies barriers to collaboration and seeks support to overcome these
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Jade De Silva and quote job # 199694