Looking for a Systems Trainer in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until June 2017 + extension of 2x12 months
Clearance: Australian Citizen who has the ability to gain security clearance
- Minimum 3 years' experience in providing user support and delivering system training;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in working with medium to large Government organisations;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Ability to develop planning and training materials;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cohesive relationship with both business and project staff;
- Ability to deliver within tight timeframes;
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to work well within a team environment and with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience in providing user support and delivering training on the Siebel platform;
- Expertise in developing eLearning products is highly desirable;
- Previous training experience in an integrated systems environment;
- Previous experience in User Acceptance Testing; and
- Previous experience or understanding in gathering business requirements.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.