Scada Systems Technician
- Permanent role with leading company in the Perth CBD
- Seeking experience with PI data historian , AF & Vision
- Any experience with Power Advantage & GE XA/21 would be highly regarded
The Scada Systems Technician will be accountable for managing complex software, hardware & database configuration through a combination of demonstrated & detailed technical expertise in relation to SCADA master stations and related real-time systems. There will be some on call work required for this position (1 week in every 3).
- Extensive working experience with SCADA, DCS, PLC OR similar operational technologies;
- Experience with OsiSoft's PI Data Historian, PI AF & Vision products;
- Knowledge of the Oracle database & display configuration of the SCADA Systems;
- Hands on experience with Power Advantage & GE's XA/21 application would be highly regarded;
- Detailed understanding of TCP/IP and a broad understanding of H5000 and DNP protocols;
- Extensive knowledge of the Power network and the operational issues/activities surrounding it;
- Good knowledge of Electrical Safety;
- Being part of an on-call roster that provides 24x7 support for the SCADA Master Stations;
- Awareness of appropriate Engineering Standards, cyber-security matters, protocols and RFCs;
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma or TAFE Certificate (or equivalent) in a relevant Engineering discipline;
- ITIL Certification will be highly regarded.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Personal development and training opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangements.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience, we are seeking, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 204189)