Our client is a global logistics organisation located in Melbourne! You will be primarily responsible to drive a superior user experience across the terminal and the company with higher levels of support and user engagement. Along with the growth and culture, you will have the chance to take part in the roll out of national projects at a local level and manage IT Improvement initiatives.
- End user computing and administration including MS Windows, AD, O365, SOE, MOE and Application Deployment, Cloud computing and remote access
- Server / Storage Technologies including Citrix, VMWare, NAS/SAN
- Troubleshooting Network issues such as TCP / IP knowledge, Switching / VLAN principles, WAN and LAN, Wireless networks and infrastructure as well as security.
- Worked in an ITIL aligned environment and familiar with Incident, Change, Problem, and continuous improvement
- Previous experience in an EUC support role with Business-related IT systems is highly desirable
- Experience in a hybrid on premise and cloud environment
- Desktop and Infrastructure support experience, with active knowledge of relevant troubleshooting skills and tools
NOTE: This role is based on a 24/7 nature of the environment, and only accepts Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents
If this role is of interest or if you know someone in your network who may be, APPLY NOW or if you have any questions, please contact Sajith Perera on (03) 8080 7216 for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.