Our client, a well-known Australian Utilities company is looking for an experienced System Integrator to work from their Sydney CBD office on an initial 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience as an Identity Access Management System Integrator within an enterprise background along with a strong understanding of scripting and experience using application production suites such as SailPoint, Dell1IM, OKTA, Single Sign-on, Azure AD or Microsoft AD.
This is a Senior position, strong communication, documentation, negotiation and analytical skills are critical.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Contributes to technical services and competence to all phases of the Data Integration SDLC; analysis, specification, design, configuration/coding, comprehensive sequential testing including end user acceptance testing, implementation, post implementation review and ongoing maintenance and support.
- Ability to understand the business requirements of the critical systems to be integrated with Identity solution and translate it to the project team and help achieve them few of the Architecture and Solution Requirement deliverables for the project.
- Solid understanding of IDAM concepts (joiners, movers, leavers, roles and entitlements, account provisioning, de-provisioning, role base entitlements, account life cycle management and segregation of duties).
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system front end components.
- Write PL-SQL code to retrieve appropriate data as derived from requirements.
For more information, please contact Jayd Venters on JaydVenters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting ref 20879.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.