<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>
The role will sit in the IT Data & Integration Service team which is responsible for support across the whole enterprise, to establish frameworks and IT delivery work practices for the enterprise data management and data integration platform solutions, metadata management, data quality and data storage governance for incorporation in data system designs.
- AZURE Cloud Experience
- Dell Boomi Experience
- Strong Integration Experience
Key skills and experience required for the role:
- Excellent knowledge of problem analysis and design techniques
- Strong knowledge of Development Lifecycle methods
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise integration Principles/Standards methodologies
- Understanding of cloud service technologies such as Microsoft Azure.
- Strong experience with building Restful API's, Webservices
- Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies
- Expertise with distributed development and major version control systems such as SVN and Git, automated testing and modern development approaches such as TDD and BDD
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental IT concepts, systems, platforms, tools and technologies, programming methodology, hardware, software and services
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate, please APPLY quoting reference 238975.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.