Systems Engineer - SOE and Application Packager
- Full time permanent position
- Work with Global client
- Convenient Perth CBD location
Our Global client is seeking for Systems Engineer - SOE and Application Packager on a full-time permanent position.
- Experience working with SCCM environment and preventative maintenance activities.
- Owning the alignment of Microsoft modern workplace, Intune, Office 365 Apps, assess, implement, and maintain the environment.
- SOE design, configure, maintenance and support activities.
- packaging, testing and deployment of new and repackaging of existing software applications.
- resolution of incidents escalated from the service delivery team and other IT teams.
- execution of internal process and procedures, i.e., incident, request, problem and change management.
- liaise and work with the application team to understand the application life cycle (packaging and deployment) and
- Supporting and maintaining Microsoft Intune, Autopilot, Mobile, Conditional Access, and O365 Apps.
- Troubleshooting all SCCM, SOE and application packaging issues.
- Driving problem and change management activities to reduce resources consumed responding to recurring incidents and service requests.
- Supporting projects such as desktop OS and SOE upgrades virtual desktop deployments by ensuring appropriate testing strategy is executed.
- Supporting Service Delivery with automation of processes, deployment of applications and SOE to endpoints.
- Supporting Application team and business SMEs with application packaging, testing, and deployment.
- improve the ability of the service desk to resolve incidents at first contact by providing ad hoc training, standard resolutions, and installation procedures; and
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job Reference: 247302)