A fantastic opportunity to join a well known telecommunications organisation, specialising in cloud and managed services. Due to growth and high demand an opportunity has been created for a 2nd/3rd Desktop support engineer.
We are looking for an exceptional and passionate Senior 2nd/3rd Desktop support engineer to join a Managed Services Company on a full time basis.
- Level 2-3 Technical support and consultancy and Team Lead responsibilities
- Remote and onsite support
- Desktop management
You have experience supporting internal and external customers to provide technical resolution across technologies including VMWare, Linux, UNIX, Microsoft windows server 2008-2016 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010-2016
Provide timely and high-quality resolutions to customer incidents and service requests following agreed process guidelines, work practises and industry leading service standards.
Communicate effectively with customers, providing a high level of customer service within Service Level Agreements
Be an enthusiastic, positive and energetic team member who provides mentoring and coaching to other staff
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 / 2016.
- Exchange 2010 / 2013 / 2016.
- IIS / Apache / Tomcat.
- MSSQL 2008 / 2016 (not DBA, but able to navigate SQL Studio, create/delete/tune).
- Remote Access tools.
- MS System Centre Suite, specifically Config Manager, Operations Manager.
- Commvault Backup.
- Monitoring Systems.
- HyperV-MCP (Virtualisation Administrator).
- Linux / UNIX experience (Debian, Redhat, Suse).
- VMWARE ESXi 5.0/5.5/6.0.
- VMWARE View Administrator or other VDI Suite.
- Enterprise level Backup Suite, such as Backup Exec 2010 / 2016, NetBackup, Vranger, Zerto, VEEAM etc.
Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills. Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively multi task and drive for great outcomes
For further information please apply now or call Dave on 02 9409 4889