Our client is adopting a hybrid cloud environment, comprising a mix of service providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce and other enterprise on-premises services.
The role is broad, requiring the successful candidate to exhibit a range of skills and experience supporting modern, large and complex federal government departments - both cloud and on-premises focused.
Minumum Security Clearance - Nv1 (applicants without will not be considered)
- Demonstrated experience implementing on-premises and 'as a service' capabilities.
- Experience and skills across a broad range of ICT systems and environments, including mobility platforms.
- Understanding and experience in the application of Systems Engineering methodologies for complex ICT system development.
- Experience in the delivery and integration of complex ICT Systems; and environments, including mobility platforms.
- Knowledge and experience in delivering 'as a service' capabilities using AWS, Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Azure technologies.
- An understanding of virtualisation technologies -Nutanix and VMware-based virtualisation platforms.
- The DevOps methodology as it relates to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies and scrum.
- Experience with one or more development tools and methods.