This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to continue to develop their technology, consulting and leadership skills, whilst having input into the development of a dynamic growing business. This role is responsible for the delivery of professional consulting services to a range of clients including the provision of expert technical advice, support and project services in all aspects of IT. As this role has extensive stakeholder and customer management the successful candidate will have strong communication skills and demonstrable experience with client management.
* The coordination and delivery of client IT services and projects at a senior level.
* Provide architect solution design and technical advice on all areas of IT managed services and project delivery including cloud solutions and network infrastructure.
* Provide both remote and onsite efficient end-to-end client support and issue resolution which will include working at client's premises on a regular basis.
* Delivery of detailed documentation to support projects and business opportunities including project plans and client reports.
* Work to schedules and within billable engagements.
The Ideal Candidate
* An excellent IT generalist with great analysis and trouble shooting skills.
* Minimum five years' hands-on IT industry experience including working in a managed services environment.
* Strong VMWare, storage, networking and cloud solutions skills.
* Experience in the administration, support and maintenance of windows server, desktop and active directory.
* Experience with remote monitoring and management solutions.
* Cloud IaaS environments such as Azure, AWS and Softlayer.
* Cisco router experience would be highly regarded.
* Current relevant industry certification - e.g. Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VMWare, ITIL.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Ash Bhatia on 80807217 for more information.