Our Client is an innovator within the IT space, driving development and implementation strategies for Future Technologies. Our Client has a global footprint and works directly with Federal Government to provide Subject Matter Expert advice on a variety of high-level projects and initiatives. Our Client is seeking an experienced and engaging Security Systems Engineer to provide information security products and services on various projects and activities.
Within this role you will undertake responsibilities including:
- Articulating and understanding the problem in the business language of the client;
- Ensuring the problem and solution discovery incorporates enterprise level business analysis including people, process and technology considerations;
- Providing leadership with regard to security aspects of any services or design solution proposal;
- Mapping the technical elements of the proposed solution to the client's requirement;
- Leading the development of the more comprehensive security requirements; and
- Working closely with the respective Product Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Consulting engineers and Business Analysts to develop the design.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum of 8 years' experience within the Engineering discipline with a minimum of 3 years' experience in Technical Development and Systems Design
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent Certifications
- Ability to train and mentor engineers through good team building skills
- Demonstrated good communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with employees and customers at all levels
- Lead/ conduct the development of security documentation or otherwise assist clients in identifying security regulatory requirements and activities
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 quoting Job Reference: 190663.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.