Our client is seeking to engage a Systems Engineer to be a SME to support ADF systems, including operating systems, web-based technologies, chat, voice/video technologies and security applications.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Extensive experience in managing Information Systems Engineering , preferably with secure ICT systems in a Defence or similar domain.
- Extensive practical experience with core Microsoft server and client operating systems and Active Directory.
- Exposure to the current JP2221-1 AUS MPE Network, ADF DLANs or commensurate systems.
- Formal training, or have extensive practical experience in the build, deployment and administration of the following software products:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (and later)
- SharePoint 2013 (and later)
- Hyper-V 2012 R2 (and later)
- VMWare 5.5 (and later)
- Exchange 2013 (and later)
- SQL Server 2012 (and later)
- NETAPP storage devices
- McAfee Anti-Virus
- Jabber (chat)
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.