About the role
Client: Large Australian retail/supermarket chain
Duration: 6 Month contract with extensions
Work Mode: Should be available to work 24x7 support function and can do night shifts to support projects
Remuneration: Daily Rate
- Responsible for the support and operation of relevant technology infrastructure from build through to implementation and system maintenance
- Provide technical standards and solutions to meet business needs within technical area of expertise
- Perform aspects of development, implementation and support of infrastructure across the organisation
- Provide technical expertise and advice as appropriate to the organisation
Skills and experience
- Multiple years of relevant technical experience
- Demonstrated technical understanding of relevant technologies like SCCM, SCOM, Active Directory, Windows-10 and Server 2008/2016/2019 etc.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and supporting enterprise based computing infrastructure in a large scale, complex and distributed business environment.
- Demonstrated skill set in SOE Environment, MDT and SCCM.
- Demonstrated ability to write instructional documentation.
- Hand-ons experience in scripting via poweshell or VB or commandline.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.