Our client is a clear winner in their industry and a multinational manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments. They are currently seeking a Graduate/Junior Systems Engineer and Fullstack Developer. This is a long-term contract role for 2 years and an ASAP start!
This role is responsible for development and on-time delivery of industrial software solutions with a view to achieving and maintaining the client's brand as the market leader. The objective is to enhance the clients standing as a "Total Quality" supplier with both customers and colleagues; through on-time delivery of defect free work, constant respect for people and uncompromising integrity. This position sits within Software and Innovation and you will be reporting to the Business Unit Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To design, develop, and improve comprehensive solutions covering both Hardware & Software components.
- To complete QA testing and documentation
- To update and create documentation for completed solutions
- To provide commissioning support to field technicians.
- To provide end-user support to customers.
- To analyse trends from recent market solutions, and recommend new features / products to the Software & Innovations Product Manager
- To analyse global solutions, provide feedback for improvement, and identify relevant opportunities in the Australia & New Zealand markets
The successful candidate will possess:
At least 1 years experience in one or more language and framework
- C# / .Net Core / .Net
- Knowledge of MS SQL and usage of SSMS
- Basic electronics or mechanical
- Networking Knowledge
- TCP/IP, Serial, Ethernet/IP
- Willingness to learn proprietary programming languages
Please note from time to time, travel interstate or overseas may be required depending upon the circumstance and project. Duration from a couple of days to a couple of weeks may be necessary to complete the project.
If you are ready for your next career move, apply now!