- Initial 6-month contract in the Perth CBD
- Seeking experience with Windows & Linux Systems
- Must have experience with Scripting (PowerShell, VBScript)
A highly renowned client in the Perth CBD is seeking a Systems Engineer for an initial 6-month contract to support and maintain the client's on-premises and off-premise systems infrastructure.
- Maintaining systems reliability, capacity, utilisation, recoverability & operational health across Windows and Linux servers, appliances & Containers;
- Operational support for systems, platforms & messaging infrastructure, including significant IIS & geospatial implementations and Container-based solutions;
- Performing infrastructure vulnerability management activities;
- Maintaining disaster readiness;
- Maintaining & creating scripts (PowerShell, VBscript etc) used in a systems management context.
- Strong, proven systems engineering skills with both Windows & Linux systems;
- Must have experience with maintaining & creating scripts (PowerShell & VBScripts)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Ability to work within a team environment & independently.
If you are interested and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we are only able to consider candidates currently located in WA with full Australian Work Rights.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 205828)