Initial 6 month contract (High chance of extension)
Our client is experiencing a lot of growth in the business and is looking to add an additional head count for a Systems engineer in their Infrastructure team. They have been offering personalised service, excellent advice, and responsible investment solutions to all their clients.
The company is a reputable wealth management company based in Sydney CBD; it would ideal for the Systems Engineer to be familiar and have some experience and background in supporting financial applications. Further training will be provided on this.
In this role, the Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Administrative maintenance, monitoring and support across the infrastructure stack
- Perform general Systems administration (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP)
- Provide technical support for Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and RHEL 7/8 and finance applications (SWIFT, IRESS, trueBroker)
To be considered for thsi role, you must have:
- At least 3 years experience as a Systems Engineer
- Tertiary Qualification in IT/Business/ equivalent industry experience
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (windows server 12 or above)
- Red Hat Systems administrator (RHEL 7 or above)
- Experience with Microsoft 365 services and in financial industry experience and will be highly regarded
Don't miss out on this great contratc role! click the "APPLY" button now.
For more details, please get in touch with Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job# 241501