- Initial 6 months contract
- Office 365 Experience required
- Brand new project
Our client is currently looking for a System Engineer with Office 365 experience to join its IT team.This project will involve introducing Office 365 to the organisation and move systems from the current data centres to a cloud based operating model. The ideal candidate will have experience rolling out Office 365 where there is a mix of collaboration solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting MS Office 365 ProPlus related issues
- Remediating and document issues and findings
- Providing L2/L3 support during the project.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Office 365 ProPlus rollout in an enterprise environment
- Experience with OneDrive for Business and migration of data to OneDrive
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge on Windows 7,10 & MS Office ProPlus
- Expert knowledge of configuration options and automation for the Office 365 ProPlus Deployment
- Understanding of Office 365 services including Teams, Delve, Sway and PowerBI will be highly desirable