About the Company
Working for a well reputed government agencies based in Perth CBD. My client is looking for an accomplished Systems Developer for an initial 3-month contract.
About the Role
Working as part of a small team this role will utilise your solid ASP.NET, C# and SQL skills to resolve application support issues across the company.
- Resolve issues in systems including SharePoint, CM9 - EDRMS, Justware - Case Management and back end services including Reporting Services and SQL Server 2005.
- Write, test and implement applications with appropriate methodologies and tools (XML, .Net, SQL, Azure LogicApp, SharePoint).
- Develop applications according to business requirements, including the customisation of features and functionality.
- Plan and develop the integration of systems, including test planning, with external and internal systems using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Coordinate with external vendors and provide guidance, and training to application users on the functions and use of supported applications.
- Assist with the resolution of issues and level 1 and 2 desktop support as required.
- Perform change control and configuration management of software
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated track record in design, development, testing, deployment and configuration management experience in an integrated, managed enterprise environment using relevant development technologies such as ASP.Net, C# and contemporary web technologies
- Experience with web delivered services and technology (SharePoint Online, Azure Logic App, Logic App Custom Connectors, On-Prem Data Gateway)
- Solid exposure to SQL Server (Writing Complex queries , Stored Procedures, Implementing SQL Jobs, SSIS and SSRS packages etc)
- Experience in best-practice risk and quality control measures applied in the Software Development Life Cycle.
How to Apply
If you have the above skills and you are available to commence a 3-month initial contract, please click "apply"
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena - (08) 9423 1426 - (Job reference: 200718)