Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Systems/Business Analyst with Baseline clearance for a long-term contract located in Canberra.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- D365 (Microsoft Power Platform) Business Application Delivery Business/System Analyst, utilises their in-depth knowledge of the core organisational business in order to effectively communicate to the technical group, the business direction, strategy and requirements.
- D365 Business Applications team deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business applications within the department.
- D365 platform is a strategic business applications delivery platform with consolidated D365 program capability across the department.
- The D365 business applications program delivery team is structured into multiple scrum teams operating in Scaled Agile framework (SAFe) and structured in DevOps model. D365 program capability is working toward capacity based, capability funded model to leverage multiple productivity benefits of SAFe framework through better collaboration, resource optimization and delivering integrated solutions. In DevOps model Delivery and Operational responsibility are assigned within scrum teams with clearly defined roles.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- Recent experience as a Business/System Analyst supporting D365 platform.
- Demonstrated experience in driving business process consolidation among varieties of stakeholders to identify business patterns to deliver value add services.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for a complex multi - business streams transformation programs
- Experience to analyse existing IT applications, common services and dependencies to develop enabling technical platform requirements.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 204340
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.