- Western Sydney Location
- Initial 12 Month contract on a 24-48 Month Project
- Flexible working Once Established.
Our client is a leading established and reputable brand that makes and distributes software solutions for a rapid changing retail world. They provide a complete process & system solution covering all areas of the business from accounting solutions through to sales, CRM and much more. Evolving from a very traditional of on-premises solution, transitioning to a more modern and essential web/mobile solution. To aid their transformation they need to hire a team of people. We are looking to hire……
Initial contracts will be for 12 months; the project is in infancy and is expected to run for approximately 24-48 months.
Skills & attributes required:
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company's needs.
- Assist in architectural design of various system projects.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Key Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Efficient communication skills.
If interested in the role, please select APPLY or contact Richard.email@example.com quoting reference 214662