Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
- Identify and achieve efficiencies, track, and monitor trends and provide problem solutions through analysis of information and data.
- Responsible for the collection, interpretation and examination of information or data, and contributing to the work areas reports, findings, decision making or recommendations using an evidence-based approach.
- Use highly developed research skills and an investigative approach to assist in finding solutions to complex matters.
- Interpret and negotiate stakeholder requests to achieve optimal outcomes for both the stakeholders and the agency.
- May manage and support staff, set work priorities and monitor performance and quality assurance. Working under the limited direction of senior staff, they exercise initiative and judgment in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Demonstrated experience working in both multi-disciplinary agile and waterfall team environments.
- Demonstrate experience as a lead System Analyst on a high profile and complex IT project.
- Developing and documenting system specifications and modelling in consultation with technical experts e.g., UML and BPMN.
- Assisting the Team developing computer systems and undertaking specialist activities and provide associated advice.
- Experience working with SAP CRM or ABAP would be highly desirable.
This role is for Australian citizens with ability to obtain clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 214478