Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced System Analyst/Service Modeller for a long-term role in Canberra. This is an initial contract role until June 2020, with lengthy extension options and affords the opportunity to obtain an AGSVA Baseline clearance or Negative Vetting Level 1.
Working under an established Integration team, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Engaging with IT and business areas to understand their business requirements
- Learning how to use existing monolithic applications supporting a business line
- Modelling individual domain resources, including state life cycle, data holdings and API designs
- Working with ICT teams to translate designs into API specifications
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation, including best practices and implementation patterns
- Gathering high and detailed level requirements
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 3+ years of systems analyst experience
- Experience in Designing data access interfaces using RESTful principles and designing each domain resource as a micro-service
- Strong data modelling experience
- Experience in designing and delivering API specifications (Swagger/OpenAPI, YAML) for emerging needs within Department's integration environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced project team, and deliver design artefacts quickly
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 197356
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.