The Systems Analyst will be responsible for the design and configuration of functional solutions and for the ongoing operational support of ICT solutions. They will also be responsible for designing and optimising enterprise-wide deployment of ICT technology solutions.
Key Duties & Skills Required:
- NV1 Clearance is must
- Perform high-level analysis and evaluation of application errors, incidents, problems and work with technical resources to formulate solutions for production fixes
- Focus on data structure and workflow of ICT applications to support data analysis and reporting
- Support the configuration of ICT applications to meet business requirements
- Provide systems analysis, maintenance and support within the assigned area of responsibility
- Support the deployment of technology solutions
- Resolve or escalate issues as required and suggest alternate approaches
- Provide production support appropriate to application / process
- Participate in system overview and workshops to gain an understanding of the functional changes or new functionality during transition of new applications into production
- Undertake a range of analysis, design, software development, testing and maintenance activities under guidance from senior staff
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely resolution of production issues
- Conduct technical/application assessments for bug fixes and consider feasibility, effort and risks
Think this sounds exactly like the role for you? Act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ash Bhatia on 03 8080 7217.