Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst to work on federal govt. project. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Experience as a systems analyst within mobile app or web related projects.
- Create conceptual and logical mobile app and/or web based solution designs (i.e. blueprint, solution design documents) and implement solutions to meet business requirements.
- Knowledge of Agile manifesto values and principles.
- Experience working in scrum, Kanban or Dev-ops teams.
- Knowledge of the Digital Transformation Agency's; 'Digital Service Standards'.
- Demonstrated experience working within cross-functional agile teams to coordinate and manage mobile app and /or web application delivery to achieve quality outcomes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects"
- Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.