Our Federal Government Client is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic mid-level Systems Analyst, for a long-term contract role in Canberra. This is an initial 12 month contract role, with 2 x 12-month extension options and would be suited to someone who thrives in an Agile environment.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in complex Enterprise environments
- Demonstrated experience in providing advice and analysis support for IT systems and/or process design and assist in the identification and action of change requests, defects, risks and issues
- Capability to contribute to the production of systems documentation that clearly articulate the design intent, user experience, systems and business processes, issues and risks
- Ability to explain complex information to stakeholders during the design, management and implementation of business change; understand system requirements and leverage expertise to solve problems
- Capability to recognise and understand the issues impacting on systems and recommend solutions that meet operational needs and deliver improvements
- Demonstrated experience evaluating the impact of change requests and errors and suggesting solutions and mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on business operations
- Proven ability to identify risks with application issues and take these into account when planning and priority setting to meet timeframes and quality requirements
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 191719
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.