Support the configuration of new functional solutions and provides ongoing support for ICT solutions. Assist with the design and optimisation of enterprise-wide deployment of ICT technology solutions.
- assist with analysis, evaluation of business processes and requirements and propose and create solution specifications for projects
- conduct technical/application assessments for projects and consider feasibility, effort and risk
- support the creation of conceptual and logical business solution design and assist with implementing solutions to meet business requirements
- participate in project reviews and assist in the creation of action plans
- assist in the configuration and development of ICT applications
- support the deployment of technology solutions
- provide support to the daily operations and monitor performance of business solutions
- collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- prepare correspondence such as reports, corporate and technical documentation f
- contribute to the development and implementation of improvements and best practice
- adhere to delivery and support methodologies and contribute ideas for improvement
- assist with cost analysis activities, and as required escalate issues
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience working as a systems analyst or technical business analyst on complex ICT system builds.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into functional technology solutions for development, testing & implementation, including the ability to develop quality specifications for complex ICT systems.
- Demonstrated strong technical analytical skillset to contribute to the implementation of system solutions.
- Solid working knowledge of SDLC, development processes and agile methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding of ICT product offerings and their interoperability with other components.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting quoting reference 240364
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.