Location: Brisbane CBD
Proposed Contract Period: 1/11/2021 to 31/10/2022
Contract Option Period further period(s) up to 24 months.
About the role
The Systems Analyst is responsible for the design and configuration of new functional solutions, and for the ongoing operational support of ICT solutions. They are also responsible for designing and optimising enterprise-wide deployment of ICT technology solutions.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience working in both multi-disciplinary agile and waterfall team environments
- Demonstrate experience as a lead System Analyst on a high profile and complex IT project
- Developing and documenting system specifications and modelling in consultation with technical experts e.g. UML and BPMN
- Assisting the Team developing computer systems and undertaking specialist activities and provide associated advice.
- Experience working with SAP CRM or ABAP would be highly desirable
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
- Must be able work full time
- Candidates must reside full time in greater Brisbane
Due to client requirements, Australian Citizenship is preferred
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 quoting reference 239726.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.