Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Systems Analyst with a thorough understanding of analysis methodologies and practices and excellent documentation, communications, and facilitation skills. Training, Qualifications and Experience in Siebel and/or UI/application design essential.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, and is located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- The ability to plan and facilitate workshops with business and business analyst representatives to clarify requirements and present design solutions
- The knowledge to produce detailed design, system process models and wireframes that demonstrate how the solution addresses business needs
- Produced Siebel Functional specification and/or User stories for .Net(or equivalent), and associated documents that are clear and contain sufficient detail to be consumed by build and test teams
- Excellent communication skills and business stakeholder management
- Ability to discuss technical issues/solutions with both technical and non-technical staff;
- Ability to work closely with technical and accessibility specialists to facilitate system development
It is desirable for you to have:
- A Degree in IT or equivalent industry experience in Business Analysis, Agile, or Scrum will be highly regarded.
- Good understanding of Siebel Architecture and Data model and/or .NET(or equivalent)UI design based on modern UX principles that comply with WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Experience in Siebel Open UI, Siebel Call Centre/Public Sector and Siebel Remote is desirable.
- Experience in using HP AGM for agile user story development and Defect Management in ALM
- Proficiency in using Visio for process modelling and adept skills in PowerPoint for creating high quality business presentations.
- Experience in defining and creating high quality documentation for B2B or B2G interfaces.
- Previous design experience on Mobile applications in iOS, Android and Windows Mobile platforms is a plus.
- Exposure to UX design tools like Axure or similar.
- Exposure to Collaboration software like SharePoint or equivalent.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Baseline Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 203730
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.